Astronomer Certification & Course Purchase Invoice

Hi team,

I have purchased the Astronomer course & certification exam. However, I haven’t received any invoice on my email neither can I find the invoice options in the account section when I log in. Can someone please help with this?

@kaxil any help regarding this?

Hey @nijanthanvijayakumar I have raised it internally to the Trainings & Certifications team. They will get in touch with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much. You are the best. :raised_hands:

1 Like

@nijanthanvijayakumar did you receive the invoice, any idea where to find it?

@ajayhn - Send an email to academy@astronomer.io from your registered email address to obtain the receipt.

1 Like

@kaxil I purchased Astronomer Certification DAG Authoring for Apache Airflow + Exam last week, but did not receive any confirmation email or invoice and I emailed academy@astronomer.io but no reply so far.

I have forwarded the request to our training team, someone should be able to sort it out

Hi team!
I am having some trouble to get a hold of Invoices Issuing team.
I have tried using support, sending an email and calling but with no luck.

Could you guys help me out please?
My invoice delivery date is about to expire.

I appreciate your help.

@vieiradesousa Sorry to hear about the trouble with this! Please send an email to academy@astronomer.io and we will pick it up ASAP for you.

Cheers,
Eric

@eric-astro I already did yesterday and today but no replies yet.

@vieiradesousa we have picked up your request and have requested an invoice on your behalf from the billing team. Thanks so much for your patience!

Thanks a lot @eric-astro!

So I should just wait for the invoice to arrive to my email?

@vieiradesousa Yes - we will send the invoice directly via the email you contacted us from.

1 Like

Still haven’t got the invoice… anyone who can help me out?