How to log in to Astronomer Dashboard since astronomer.io website redesign?

Hi,

This is probably a stupid question, but I cannot for the life of me find a “log in” button (by the way, I tried contacting support about this and got no response after a week).

I need to access the Astronomer dashboard that controls the Airflow environment (users, resources etc.)

BTW - I tried accessing through cloud.astronomer.io, but it seems like a redesigned app that does not recognize my credentials.

Where is it?

Thanks

Hi there @ypeled ! Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you ran into trouble finding our login screen for Astronomer Nebula (formerly known as Astronomer Cloud). We did in fact re-brand earlier this year and are launching some exciting new products to complement the experience you’re currently running on.

Two things:

Let me know if that does the trick. And if you’re interested in exploring our newest cloud service, let me know as well and happy to connect you with the right folks :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Paola, that did the trick. I’ll make sure to bookmark this URL since it seems you guys no longer want to have a login button on your main website…

Thanks

1 Like

Excellent - glad to hear it @ypeled! We’ll have a login button again on astronomer.io soon, we’re just adjusting to a new set of products & processes.

Stay tuned, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us to chat about your use case and growth to make sure the offering you’re using continues to be the best fit for your team. Happy to have you on Astronomer :rocket:

1 Like