Codeship deployment

Hi, I would like to use Codeship as CI/CD tool but I cannot find an example here https://www.astronomer.io/docs/ci-cd/. Does anyone have experience deploying astronomer with Codeship?

Thank you in advance!

Hi @fahernandez! Thanks for reaching out here. We’re not using Codeship internally and haven’t worked with any customers who have, but if you can work through setting it up using the templates we do have in the CI/CD doc you linked out to, would definitely encourage it.

If you’re able to send us back a script to include as an example, I’d be more than happy to add it to our docs for other people to use. We recently added GitHub actions as an example that was contributed to by a customer :slight_smile: (Anyone interested in Github Actions CI/CD?)

Hi Paola,

Thank you for your answer, after some research I made it through. I resolved the issue by creating a bash script to make the deployment and executing that script from the astronomerio/ap-build:0.0.7 docker image. I don’t know if it’s the best way but it works just fine. I would like the share the configuration files, which is the best way to share this information?

@fahernandez Cool! Feel free to send the file here if you’d like to share it publicly or email us directly at support.astronomer.io (I’ll make sure to personally pick up your ticket and respond there).

Thanks! Either way I’ll make sure to add that script to our docs if approved and post an update back in here for other folks to reference.

Ok, I already summit the ticket to support.astronomer.io.

Best regards!

1 Like