Error - astro dev start

Hi, As a part of the Astronomer Airflow Training Course provided by my company, trying to set up Airflow using Astronomer.
But couldn’t resolve this error during astro dev start:
ERROR: failed to solve: process “/bin/bash -o pipefail -e -u -x -c if grep -Eqx ‘apache-airflow\s*[=~>]{1,2}.*’ requirements.txt; then echo >&2 "Do not upgrade by specifying ‘apache-airflow’ in your requirements.txt, change the base image instead!"; exit 1; fi; pip install --no-cache-dir -q -r requirements.txt” did not complete successfully: exit

code: 1
Error: command 'docker build -t astro_9c530a/airflow:latest failed: failed to execute cmd: exit status 1

My Docker Version 24.0.6
Astro CLI Version: 1.20.1

Any help would be appreciated!. Thanks.

Hi @vigneshvikiis64,

Welcome to the Astro Community, Glad to see you using the Astro CLI.

Per the error message (NewConnectionError) provided It looks like a connection cannot be established from your terminal to download and install the required packages.

WARNING: Retrying (Retry (total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError ('<pip. vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at Ox7f2efaf5dc70>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known) ': / simple/astronomer-fab-security-manager/

Please check your network connectivity and see if your system isn’t behind any Firewall or VPN that would be restricting this connectivity.

I hope this helps!