I have set up the Airflow environment but can’t find the airflow.cfg file.Things that I have done so far:
- Have installed Ubuntu on Windows Wsl.
- Have installed Airflow on Ubuntu using the following composer file: https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/2.2.4/docker-compose.yaml
- Airflow is up and running.
- The task using EmailOperator doesn’t send email.
- Wanted to configure SMTP parameters in airflow.cfg but haven’t found such a file in local drive and Airflow container.
How is that that Airflow is up and running but airflow.cfg file is not found? It was the official Airflow composer file that I was using.