I'm not able to run astro version command on windows cmd

Hi,
I’m taking a course on astronomers academy airflow fundamentals, I have installed the docker and I’m stuck at the astro cli I have downloaded the astro.exe file from the github link and pasted it in the C:\Users\Administrator directory and also setup the env variable path after that whenever I run the astro version command in cmd it says astro is not recognized as internal or external command,operable program or batch file, any help will be appreciated.
regards
Fozan

Hello! We have recently added the Astro CLI to winget to help our windows users with installation. Could you try removing the astro.exe file, undoing the env var path, and install through winget using our Windows with Winget install guide?

I hope it is OK that I continue this thread as I have the exact problem though I installed Astro CLI through Winget. I updated the path myself because it wasn’t updated during the CLI installation. I have Windows 11. This is how it looks:
C:\Users\xxxl\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WinGet\Packages\Astronomer.Astro_Microsoft.Winget.Source_8wekyb3d8bbwe> astro version
Program ‘astro.exe’ failed to run: No application is associated with the specified file for this operationAt line:1 char:1

Thanks,
Arik.

Fixed. Had to force an upgrade to the latest version:
winget upgrade “Astro CLI” --force